There is no Easter without French toast! But, although this dessert is delicious (and whoever says otherwise is lying), it can become a bit boring from being repeated year after year. Therefore, in our site We propose a recipe for snacks or torrijas dots for children, the most special and original sweet for these days. The whole family will suck their fingers on them! These original homemade torrijas for children, have a small chocolate bath that gives them a different and fun aspect, in addition, they are delicious!
Milk breads are one of the favorite foods of children because of their delicious flavor and soft and fluffy texture, that is why we have chosen them as the main ingredient to prepare this original recipe for torrijas for children. You can also surprise family and friends by offering this dessert as an alternative to the classic milk torrijas during Easter. We reinvent the sweetest tradition of these days!
- 6 milk loaves
- 1/2 liter of milk
- Brown sugar
- cinnamon stick
- smooth oil
- 80g milk chocolate
- 80g white chocolate
- colored noodles
Just looking at the photos may have made your mouth water. At least it has happened to us! This appetizing Easter recipe is easier to prepare than you might think. You just have to carefully follow the next step by step. Take note!
1 Start by pouring the milk into a saucepan, add 6 tablespoons of brown sugar to sweeten the milk, and stir. Then add 2 cinnamon sticks and place the saucepan over low heat. Remove the saucepan from the heat before the milk begins to boil and let it cool. Be careful when doing this step because you could burn yourself, it is best if an adult does it.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the milk breads. To make its shape more cylindrical and round, you just have to take the milk bread, place it on the worktop and roll it with your hands, as if it were a rolling pin.
3. To continue with this original recipe for snacks or torrijas 'dots', you have to cut each milk loaf into 4 parts more or less equal. You can start by cutting them in half, so it is easier to calculate the thickness.
4. Reserve the milk loaves already cut. Don't eat any!
5. Do you remember the milk you heated before? Get it back! Strain the milk in a container to remove the cream that has formed.
6. And now you can start to bathe the milk bread pieces in the milk! Bathe them on both sides, but do it lightly and carefully so they don't fall apart. Remember that milk breads are very soft and fluffy.
7. The next step is to beat an egg to move the pieces of milk bread, little by little, from milk to egg. Remember cover them with egg completely.
8. We are almost done! Prepare a frying pan with oil, and fry the pieces of milk bread dipped in egg over medium heat, until golden brown all over.
9. As soon as you take them out of the pan, place them in a plate on kitchen paper or absorbent paperThis will remove excess oil. Reservation.
10. Meanwhile, melts 80 grams of milk chocolate and 80 grams of white chocolate separately. We have melted them in a double boiler, but you can follow the manufacturer's instructions to do it in the microwave.
11. To finish, you just have to introduce half of these delicious snacks or dots of torrija in chocolate; some in milk chocolate and others in white chocolate. Then you must let them rest on greaseproof paper. Finish by sprinkling the colored noodles to taste.
The result is very attractive! You already have some original homemade torrijas so that you can enjoy this Easter with your loved ones.
We are convinced that you will love these French toast dots. But, just in case, below we have prepared a small selection with other types of sweets for Easter With which you will also suck your fingers.
- Fried donuts
Those with a sweet tooth and those who are not so sweet will love these fried donuts. The recipe is very traditional and the ingredients it contains are easy to find and quite affordable.
- Easter eggs
Prepare some chocolate Easter eggs in case the Easter bunny pays you a visit these days. You will only need a bit of chocolate and a mold to make the shape. In Guiainfantil.com we have the complete recipe.
- Rice pudding
Many Spanish grandmothers and grandfathers prepare rice pudding for their grandchildren and it is a very traditional recipe full of flavor. Everyone likes it!
- Andalusian pestiños
In the southern part of Spain it is typical to eat sweet pestiños at Carnival, Easter and Christmas. Here we have recovered a delicious recipe that uses sesame.
May you enjoy the sweetest Easter!
You can read more articles similar to Delicious dots of torrijas to sweeten the children's Easter, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.