We teach you how to make a recipe for broccoli lasagna, a nutritious dish complete with all the vitamins that this vegetable provides.
On our site we teach you to make appetizing vegetable recipes for children easily and quickly.
- 300 gr of broccoli
- 12 plates of lasagna
- 1 onion
- 1 liter of milk
- 50 gr of wheat flour
- 50g butter
- Olive oil
- Grated cheese
- Salt to taste
Broccoli provides vitamin C and vitamin A to the diet of children, it is also one of the main foods in the anti-cancer diet.
1. Cook the broccoli in a saucepan for 10 minutes to soften it slightly and drain well.
2. Prepare the bechamel: melt the butter in a pan with two tablespoons of oil. Add the flour and form a paste. Add a splash of milk and stir until absorbed. Keep adding milk little by little, stirring and letting it absorb before continuing. Add salt.
3. Cut the onion very finely. Pour a drizzle of oil in a pan, when it is hot add the onion and fry it over medium heat until it is transparent.
4. Add the broccoli and season to taste. Mix with the bechamel until it is homogeneous.
5. Prepare lasagna plates as directed on package.
6. Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Assemble the lasagna alternating layers of pasta with the béchamel cream and broccoli, ending with a layer of béchamel. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes at 200ºC, until the cheese is gratin (or as indicated on the lasagna plate package). Your broccoli lasagna is ready.
You can read more articles similar to Broccoli lasagna. Easy and nutritious recipe, in the Vegetables category - vegetables on site.