Risotto is a typical dish from Italy, a country that has a varied gastronomy beyond pizza and pasta. It is a good way to prepare rice in a different way than usual so that children eat it better.
This recipe also has a good portion of mushrooms, so we will get the children to have a healthy dish. With the mushroom risotto, you will have a traditional Italian recipe for your children, very simple and that they will love.
- 250 gr. of rice
- 1l. vegetable broth
- 200 gr. mushrooms
- 250 gr. of assorted mushrooms
- ½ onion
- 75 gr. of butter
- 100 gr. grated cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
1. Wash the mushrooms and slice them. Chop the onion very finely.
2. Put the vegetable broth to heat in a saucepan. Pour a splash of oil into the pan, when it is hot add the onion and let it cool over medium heat until transparent, for about ten minutes.
3. Add the rice, let it fry for a few minutes until it begins to brown, stirring well so that it does not burn.
4. Add the mushrooms and mushrooms to the pan, in a few minutes they will begin to lose water. Add a little broth, just enough to cover the ingredients, and let it cook and the rice absorbs the liquid, stirring from time to time.
5. Add broth little by little, each time it is absorbed, add a little more, repeating the process until the rice is done and is creamy.
6. Finally, add the butter or margarine in cubes and the grated cheese, mix so that it is well integrated. Add salt, pepper to taste and a little chopped parsley.
Try other risotto recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Mushroom Risotto. Traditional Italian recipe, in the category of Rice on site.