We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Children spend many hours running and playing, their energy seems inexhaustible, but even they need to recharge. For this, these cereal bars with apple, very healthy and beneficial for them, can be useful.
These energy bars are very simple to prepare, the recipe admits that you include other ingredients to adapt it to the tastes of your child. With them you will have a perfect food for lunch or a snack for children and pregnant women.
- 200 gr. oat flakes
- 50 gr. puffed rice
- 75 gr. of honey
- 50 gr. butter or margarine
- 150 gr. of sugar
- 150 gr. of Apple
Tips: You can add about 50 gr. raisins or nuts, if your child likes them.
1. Wash and peel the apples. Cut it into small pieces, taking care to remove the seeds, until you have 150 gr.
2. In a large saucepan melt the butter, add the honey and sugar, mix well.
3. Add the oats, the puffed rice and the apple, mix well until it forms a homogeneous dough, and it feels sticky.
4. Butter a large rectangular mold and pour the mixture into it. Spread well over the entire surface, so that it is as uniform as possible.
5. When it is at room temperature, use a knife to cut the bars as you like. When they are cold they are ready to eat.
Here are other recipes for breakfasts and snacks for pregnant women.
You can read more articles similar to Cereal bars with apple. Recipes for kids, in the category of Cereals on site.