The strawberry mousse is a highly recommended dessert for children, because being so easy they can collaborate in its preparation. Always with the supervision of an adult, they can participate in the recipe and spend a very fun family afternoon.
In addition, this dessert is very light and healthy, a way for children to see that eating fruit does not have to be unpleasant, but can be included in recipes like this mousse, which with its strawberries provides many important vitamins for growth and for pregnant women.
- 4 gelatin sheets
- 250 gr of strawberries
- 150 gr. of sugar
- 325 ml. whipping cream
- Powdered sugar
- Chocolate chips
Tips: You can use strawberry gelatin to enhance the flavor, or experiment with other fruits.
1. Hydrate the gelatin in cold water according to the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Remove the stem from the strawberries, cut them into small pieces and leave them to rest in a bowl along with the sugar for an hour. Then remove the seeds with the strainer and beat them in the blender.
3. Pour the strawberry smoothie into a saucepan, put it over medium heat.
4. When it starts to boil, add the hydrated gelatin, stirring until it dissolves. Remove from heat to cool.
5. Whip the cream until stiff, very firm. Pour the mixture with the strawberries over the cream, mixing very slowly so that they do not fall. Put in the refrigerator for 3 hours, and decorate with icing sugar and chocolate shavings.
Here are more dinner recipes for pregnant women. Check out other recipes with strawberries for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Quick and easy strawberry mousse, in the category of Kitchen with children on site.