This original fun children's craft will be used to decorate the child's room. You can also use it to decorate a party or as a toy in summer. It is a very simple craft that you can make with cardboard that you have at home. An ideal activity for children to do on weekends or during vacations.
This children's craft will help childrenDevelop creativity and imagination as they learn to value the importance of recycling and caring for the environment.
- Silver paper
- Red card
Advice: at the end of the process you can put a string on the crab and you will have a fun puppet.
1. Take a piece of silver foil and roll it into a ball. Next, prepare strips of red paper and glue them one after the other until the ball is completely covered.
2. Draw on a red card what the legs and claws of the crab will be. Then cut them out.
3. Cut out two rectangular pieces and fold the end of each one of them to stick them on the red ball. Draw two white rounds with a black point in the middle and cut them out, they will be the eyes.
4. Glue the eyes to the red rectangles and these onto the red ball. You already have the head of the crab.
5. Glue three legs on each side of the crab and fold the end over. Finally, glue the tweezers in front.