The Cooked It is a dish that is always well received, but very generous portions are usually prepared and it is not uncommon for there to be remains of it at the end of the meal. We teach you a very traditional way to take advantage of them.
This recipe for 'old clothes' consists of taking the remains of the stew and turning them into a totally different dish, with a few simple ingredients you will get an inexpensive meal and teach your children good values regarding their diet.
- Blood sausage
- 100 ml. stew broth
- 125 gr. of onion
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 2 teaspoons of sweet paprika
1. Chop the onion into more or less large pieces as we prefer. The proportions of onion and spices are indicative, it will depend on how abundant the leftovers of the stew are and personal taste, so do not hesitate to vary the quantities if you wish.
2. Heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Sauté the onion for a few minutes, until it begins to be transparent. Turn off the heat and add the paprika and rosemary, stirring so that they do not burn and it is well mixed.
3. Add the leftover ingredients from the stew (chickpeas, vegetables and meat) and sprinkle with a little broth.
4. Let it cook for about ten or fifteen minutes, try to correct the salt and serve.
Here are other recipes with leftovers, a recycling menu.
You can read more articles similar to Old clothes. Recipe to take advantage of the remains of the stew, in the category of Legumes on site.