Meat patties are a recipe that will surely please everyone at any family dinner or party. Easy to prepare, they are a more creative and fun way to eat minced meat suitable for children and adults.
With this original presentation you can vary the way of teaching the same dish to your children, so that it is not so repetitive for them. Remember that you can look for new ideas and create different shapes and decorations, dare to innovate!
- 500 grams of puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk
- 400 grams of minced beef
- 75 grams of currants
- 1 canned bell pepper
- 200 grams of tomato crushed
- 1 glass of dry sherry wine
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- Salt, pepper and spices to taste
1. Put all the ingredients of the filling, except for the cream, in a source that can go to the oven.
2. Bake at 200º C. for 40 minutes, stirring from time to time.
3. Once out of the oven, add the cream and mix well. And let it cool while you work with the puff pastry.
4. Roll out the puff pastry and with a round pasta cutter or a glass, cut circles and put a tablespoon of filling in the center of each one.
5. Brush the edges of the circle with the beaten egg yolk with a few drops of water and cover the cakes with another circle of dough. Squeeze the edges of each cupcake with the tips of a fork so that they are tightly closed.
6. Paint them with the egg yolk and put them on the oven plate at 210º C. for about 25 minutes, until they are golden brown. These cupcakes can be eaten hot or cold.
Source consulted: Cocinandopasoapaso.com
You can read more articles similar to Original minced meat cupcakes. Recipe for kids, in the category of Meats on site.