We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
So that children do not abuse fast food, we can prepare some of the recipes that they like best at home. This recipe for homemade chicken nuggets is the recipe for children that will triumph at home.
The chicken nuggets you have prepared Paula Duran, author of the blog 'With the claws in the dough', and friend of GuiaInfantil.comThey are prepared in a few minutes and are a simple and crunchy snack that children and adults will like on any occasion.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 100 ml. milk
- 100 gr. cheese spread
- 100 gr. breadcrumbs
- Egg (for coating)
- Breadcrumbs (for coating)
- Salt and pepper (optional)
Tips: You can accompany the homemade chicken nuggets with ketchup, fried tomato or another sauce. Everything will depend on the taste of each one.
1. Chop the chicken breasts in the mincer (or let the butcher do it).
2. Season them and add the milk, the spread cheese and the breadcrumbs.
3. We form small balls the size of a walnut, we go through breadcrumbs and at the same time we flatten them with our fingers.
4. Then we pass them through an egg and again in breadcrumbs.
5. Fry in plenty of oil over medium-high heat.
Paula Duran Ros
Blog With the claws in the dough
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Chicken Nuggets. Easy and tasty recipe for kids, in the category of Meats on site.